2.28.2011

Finally Gocco







Hello! Good things to share. The goodest of them being that the second Gocco machine I ordered has arrived! The first never made it but it was all for the better since I scored a better deal for the second one off eBay. I immediately made these wolf card prints. I used spray paint and silk screen to make them and I'm selling the signed and numbered edition of 15 for the special introductory rate of $5 each. I also painted the grill of my bass amp. Ten points to the first person to guess what album cover it is. Bargain bin win: a 3' x 4' framed particle board with rounded corners for four dollars and 4 mini DV tapes for TWO DOLLARS!!! Thank you Boomerangs for never letting me down.

To buy your prints use the form below and remember!

These CARDS are printed on 100lb stock with 100% post consumer content
They'll come with an envelope if you care to send one as a gift
The envelope also has
100% post consumer content
If you're buying for re-sale I'll include a clear Eco-sleeve that's biodegradable and compostable
The signed and numbered edition is only 15 large so they'll go quickly









No comments: